Drop Shipping with X8 Brands
1. You can either sell X8 Brands products exclusively, or add our products to your drop ship line
2. We will ship the products directly to your customer from our fulfillment center, and will even use your logo and return address on all deliveries. This saves you from having to store inventory, package and mail products
3. Increase sales while growing your customer base and building your virtual marketplace
We are a health and wellness company committed to providing customers with results using natural ingredients and our unique delivery system. Our high-end premium products come with a media and marketing package to assist with promotion.
- As a Drop Shipper you are a part of the e-commerce market, currently reporting an estimate earning in the U.S. alone totaling $220 billion dollar while growing by almost 17% a year.
- American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences accounts 22-33% of online retailers are using drop shipping as their primary method of order fulfillment.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Drop Shipper with X8 Brands, LLC.
Below you will find all the information you need to become a valuable and successful part of the X8 TEAM!
How do I become a Drop Shipper for X8 Brands in the U.S.A.?
Please request Application For A Drop Ship Account at email@example.com. Please note the following information will need to be provided in the application prior to processing and approval:
- Contact Name
- Business Name
- Mailing Address associated with your Credit Card (MC / Visa Only)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number (if applicable)
- Tax ID Number
- Web Site Address
- NOTE: We will need a Credit Card on File that will be the card that you charge prior to shipment of your order
Does X8 Brands provide Customer Service to my customers?
Our company policy prohibits X8 Brands, LLC to provide Customer Service to clients of our Drop Shipper unless it is specifically for product quality related issue.
As a Drop Shipper, you are 100% responsible for:
- Drop Shipper is obligated to collect and pay all sales tax
- Drop Shippers must provide a signed W-9 with X8 Brands
- Maintaining your Drop Shipper website
- Market and promote your website
- Timely notification and delivery of X8 Brands products to your customers
- Responding to your customers calls, emails or any other form of communications within a 24 hour period
- Being the intermediary between your customer and X8 Brands.
- NOTE: If your customer contacts our toll free numberwe will redirect the call back to you unless it is a product related issue
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues that your customers might encounter such as:
- Your Drop Shipper Website
- Support Issues
- All others
How do I submit orders to X8 Brands?
- Email: You will receive a Drop Shipper email address to place orders.
- Telephone: 877-363-9863
- Large bulk: Orders can be placed via a specially formatted X8 XML or CSV file for approved Drop Shippers
What is the turnaround time for drop ship orders?
- X8 Brands will ship out your order:
- If placed before noon EST, orders will be shipped out that day
- If placed after noon EST, orders will ship the next day
How do I get tracking information for orders?
- We will provide you shipping confirmation via email once your order has been processed
- Large Bulk Drop Shippers will receive this information in a CSV or .XML file
How do I pay X8 Brands?
- New Drop Shippers must provide Credit Card information to X8 Brands to be charged upon the order of products. We only accept Visa or MasterCard.
- Credit terms will only be considered after a minimum of 180 days of successful operation. We may issue between a ‘Net 15’ or ‘Net 30’ terms with approved credit and cleared limits on your credit card.
Who pays for the shipping costs on orders?
Drop Shippers will be responsible for shipping costs. It is up to you to determine the amount you wish to charge your customer for shipping
Do orders appear like they came directly from my company?
Yes! Provide us with your company name and logo and it will appear on:
- Packing slip
- Your Company Return Address
How do I handle “Returns” from customers?
- Post your Return Policy on your website so that customers are aware of how “Returns” will be handled
- Upon notification of a Return, X8 Brands will issue you a RA (Return Authorization) Number that identifies the return in the system
- Provide the RA number and the address of the warehouse to your customer
- Once X8 Brands receives the Return from your customer (and the Return has met the “Return Policy Criteria” you:
- Will receive a Credit Invoice from X8 Brands
- Refund your customer for the returned product
Who pays for Return Shipping on Returns?
For Damaged Items:
Damaged items will be the responsibility of the Drop Shipper. X8 Brands guarantees proper and professional packaging at their warehouses but cannot be responsible for damages that occur in route to the customer
If a customer receives a damaged item, the Drop Shipper will:
- Pay all the associated costs to replace the damaged product
- Pay for the return shipping costs incurred by the customer to send back the item, as well as the costs involved with shipping out a new replacement
If the damage is a result of X8 Brands or our fulfilment operations, the Drop Shipper will:
- Contact our customer support 877-363-X8ME and X8 Brands will:
- Cover the shipping cost of sending out a new item
- Drop Shipper will only be responsible for the cost of shipping from the customer to the warehouse
For Non-Damaged Items:
If the customer returns an item due to:
- Dissatisfied with product and within the X8 Brands 30 Day Guarantee
- Incorrect selection during “check-out”
The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees and your account will be credited so you can refund your customer.
If the customer returned the product because the product was incorrectly advertised or represented on the website of purchase, X8 will not issue credit to Drop Shipper.
- Any Drop Shipper who incorrectly misrepresents our products or brands will be notified and must comply within 48 hours of X8 Brands Terms and Conditions or will be removed from our approved Drop Shipper/Sellers list
Please note that your Drop Shipper status will not be official until you have read, agreed and signed that you will abide by X8 Brands, LLC Terms and Conditions Social Media Policy, Brand and Pricing Guidelines.
Does X8 Brands Ship Internationally?
We will ship internationally for pre-approved Drop Shippers. Please be advised that you can expect delays along with higher-than normal costs and may be required to pace a deposit with X8 Brands for the first 90 days of up to $500 for international shipping.
- Getting accurate quotes regarding shipping fees, customs and duties for hundreds of countries is complex and will takes X8 Brands significantly more time to process an international order as there is more paperwork involved
- Depending on where it is going globally, fees will vary and can incur additional fees
- If an international customer receives a defective product or it is held by Customs, getting them a replacement will be significantly more expensive
- Due to the possibilities of fraud and abuse with international shipments, a deposit will be required based on the proposed sale amount by the Drop Shipper. These reserves can go as high as 10% to 15% of monthly volume. After 180 days of business we will review your sales history and if approved - lower your deposit requirements based on your history
If you have any other questions please contact Customer Service at:
877-363-9863 or Internationally at 01-561-283-4046
Or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your Drop Shipper status will not be official until you have read, agreed and signed that you will abide by X8 Brands, LLC., Terms and Conditions, Social Media Policy, Brand Policy and Pricing Guidelines